Hi-this is Dev Tej Kohli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that too.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I just want my own avatar. Which is about 40 posts away.
      "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
      Check out my Blog!

Comment

That's how I started too. Took some time, but see where I am now, among the top 50 and halfway to deity.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Which is largely because I do not view your posts as spam and don't PCR you... yet .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
            About 1/3 of the people who have posted have posted more than 10 times.

That number is also less than 1/3. I have a method of getting more accurate numbers than you can .

For the record:

24054 people have posted.
            7417 have posted more than 10 times.
            125 people who joined in "1970" never posted
            How did they join in 1970?

Comment

By being really old farts .

When we were upgrading out forums some five years ago, then all users who had registered prior to a certain date got their registration dates reset to 1970. That "certain date" is, IIRC, somewhere in March 1999. Hence, everyone with a displayed registration date of 1970 has really been here for many years.

Comment

Which is largely because I do not view your posts as spam and don't PCR you... yet .
                Well thank you, but what exactly is the reason/line in your opinion? Because I try to make my posts contribute in some way? I have no desire to get a pcr, so just asking to avoid that. I try to follow the rules you know. And as I said, pc is not important in itself, but I think every post should be counted, since why should we bother to have a pc at all if not? I can assure you, that if I wanted to become deity asap, I would post much more often and everywhere, but that's not why I am here. Apolyton is my internet home. It has brought me much enjoyment over the years. To think I was merely 14 1/2 at the time I registered...

Comment

And to think that I will soon have been here for 6 years

For me, really, you're not a spammer because most of your posts are contributing something to the subject at hand, or have some meaninfgul thought. Spammers, in the meanwhile, make posts with little or no content, by the dozens. But since everyone sometimes makes posts that are not very useful, I guess it just comes to the useful / useless post ration in the end. And the general posting habits of the user .

Comment

oh wait, we aren't in off-topic.

welcome aboard, you will find a wealth of knowledge about civ4 here.

Comment

What's the bet we never hear from him again?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If I didn't lurk around these forums, I might have been scared off by the aggressive use of the banana....

Comment

DL!

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Welcome!

Just in case...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

About 1/3 of the people who have posted have posted more than 10 times.

That number is also less than 1/3. I have a method of getting more accurate numbers than you can .

For the record:

24054 people have posted.
                                7417 have posted more than 10 times.
                                125 people who joined in "1970" never posted
                                What is this '1970' stuff? there wasn't even internet yet...and oh not even PC's yet so how can anyone join in 1970?

Edit: Oops just saw this question was already raised and answered...

Comment

Working...
                                X