X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-this is Dev Tej Kohli

I am new to this forum.

Thnx for accepting my registration .

That's a very British-sounding name, hello!

Comment

Wolcome. I sure hope tou won't be a person who never posts. Only 1/3 of the members have ever posted. By the way it's easy to get rid of that settler ranking if you try hard enough, just look at me I joined a month ago and I'm already a warlord. I also hope you like banana jokes.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Hi Dev Tej Kohli!
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome

Only 1/3 of the members have ever posted.

It's even less in fact.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

Only 1/3 of the members have ever posted.

It's even less in fact.
              I just checked again and it is slightly less than a third. Some people that joined in 69 have never posted. About 1/3 of the people who have posted have posted more than 10 times.

Comment

About 1/3 of the people who have posted have posted more than 10 times.

That number is also less than 1/3. I have a method of getting more accurate numbers than you can .

For the record:

24054 people have posted.
                7417 have posted more than 10 times.
                125 people who joined in "1970" never posted
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Welcome dev. With that name, I first thought "wow, a Civ4 dev I haven't heard of" when I saw the thread name. Hope you'll like you here, and take my advise: Don't post in the Off-Topic before you have got some posts and time here, or you'll get a helluva welcome over there...

Oh, and you need to get to know the banana. Love the banana. Be the banana.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    Oh, and you need to get to know the banana. Love the banana. Be the banana.
                    QFMFT
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Somehow I knew you'd be posting right after me when I wrote that.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        By the way it's easy to get rid of that settler ranking if you try hard enough, just look at me I joined a month ago and I'm already a warlord.
                        If increasing in rank is a significant motivation for posting, we better get rid of the ranks altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by phlucas

If increasing in rank is a significant motivation for posting, we better get rid of the ranks altogether.
                          That was only a motivation for 5-10 of my 130 posts.

Comment

Of course rank is a motivation, but I'd not say it's significant. Not for me at least.

Comment

It's not about post count, it is about making your posts count -GillB

Comment

Working...
                              X