No announcement yet.

Lessons we've learned by playing Civ4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more different religeons have a tempel in a city the happier the people are. They must be quite happy in Jerusalem.

There can only one Hindu tempel in a city. Anyone been to Kathmandu?
    Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
    Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

A Lakes world, with 10% of the surface of the planet being water, apparently still gets enough rainfall for most of its surface to be arable farmland.

- Sirian

Comment

Sirians' map scripts never give me resources when I play MP
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Re: Lessons we've learned by playing Civ4

Originally posted by Tebriel
          Feel free to add your own.

1) No matter how nice Montezuma is in the beginning, he will turn on you. You cannot appease him, you cannot trust him. Even if he's pleased with you and you're all friendly, he will stab you in the back.
          Last time I started next to Monty, he was all happy with me till I stabbed him in the back with a pile of Tanks.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
            Sirians' map scripts never give me resources when I play MP
            OMG! You've detected the special casing I installed? "If PlayerName == "Krill": Resources = 0".

With that kind of talent, we may have to put you to work as a tester... or something.

- Sirian

Comment

Originally posted by Sirian
              A Lakes world, with 10% of the surface of the planet being water, apparently still gets enough rainfall for most of its surface to be arable farmland.

- Sirian
              It's in orbit around a gasgiant in the habitable zone.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
              X