Philosophical & Industrious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauptman
    There was another combo I wanted to use, dug through the list and didnt find it. but it escapes me now.
    Creative/Organized and Ind/Phi are the only two traits combos missing from the game, so Cre/Org was probably it.

So what about Cre/Org, is it over powered hence left out as well? Anyone recall anything on play testing that trait combo?

And as Phi/Ind is so over powered that it was left out is there some sort of strategy that can be used by any Ind civ if they beeline for Philosophy and switch to Pacifism? We hear about the SC slingshot but what about the Philosophy slingshot with an Industrious civ? I think in my next game I'll be experimenting more with Industrious Civs. At the higher levels I found them a bit weak compared to Phi, Fin, Org, and Agg type civs. Running Ind/Fin or Ind/Org Civ's are looking appealing now for generating GP. The Parthenon would be a must have wonder of course.

Comment

And the good news is that the Parthenon is probably the easiest wonder to be sure of getting.
      www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Silver14
        And as Phi/Ind is so over powered that it was left out is there some sort of strategy that can be used by any Ind civ if they beeline for Philosophy and switch to Pacifism? We hear about the SC slingshot but what about the Philosophy slingshot with an Industrious civ? I think in my next game I'll be experimenting more with Industrious Civs. At the higher levels I found them a bit weak compared to Phi, Fin, Org, and Agg type civs. Running Ind/Fin or Ind/Org Civ's are looking appealing now for generating GP. The Parthenon would be a must have wonder of course.
        Maybe there is, but probably having the 2X right off the bat as with philosophical was killer combo, to get those early GPs.

National Epic (Literature) for 100% in the city it's built, Parthenon (Polytheism) for 50% in all cities, and Pacifism (Philosophy) for 100% in all cities. So that's pretty strong, getting a 3.5X in capital and 2.5X elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X