No announcement yet.

Which AI wins most often

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isabella always seems to be a pain for me, but Roosevelt always seems to be up near the top.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Saladin. Spams the whole place up with cities, insane culture, and the bloody camel archers.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

All Fins will do well given time, especially Mansa Musa since he cannot be rushed (I usually rush the closest Fin)

Roosevelt has done very poorly every time I've seen him. The closest Agg AI will always gobble him up...

Isabella is a pain as we all know. But her multiple holy cities make for great plunder.

Cyrus tends to do very well in my games, mostly because I always ally with him. The awesome (not) combo that is Expansionist/Creative and absolutely irrelevant UU makes for an excellent trading partner that is unlikely to pull ahead of you in the space race. He never seems to found any religions, so he's real easy to sway if you send a missionary or 20 ; )

I miss the Persians of Civ3... they were a force to be reckoned with.
        Last edited by Gherald; January 31, 2006, 02:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
          Its ironic really that Gandhi is so difficult.
          is strange indeed
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

How well an AI does depends on the terrain, at least according to Velociryx.

Comment

Originally posted by Gherald
              I miss the Persians of Civ3... they were a force to be reckoned with.
              Indeed, my favorite. Who are the new Persians (in ability) in Civ4?
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn
                How well an AI does depends on the terrain, at least according to Velociryx.
                I agree!
                Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

Yeah, the persians were my favourite in civ3 - Immortals ruled. Immortals are to civ 3 what Praetorians are to civ4. (Rome is my new fav! ).I was really disapointed with the immortal in civ 4. I have found that Hateshput seems to do consistently well if left alone, as well as mansa and roosevelt.

Comment

I liked having the Industrial/Scientific trait.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                    X