Which AI wins most often

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingSteve3721
    huayana capac, hatshepsut and kublai khan are always the best in my games, but of course im always above them
    up goes the difficulty la la la la la...
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I was just gonna say...
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, my latest game had Asoka on the lead, me second.

So I signed a permanent alliance with him.

Was kinda one sided fight with the rest of the lot.

Only thing I miss, I would have liked to bring Kublai Khan and Peter into the Alliance... Maybe even Isabella. That would have been all of them.

Earth Alliance, anyone?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I think every leader (except perhaps Tokugawa) seems to have the potential to win witch is a lot of fun
          GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
          even mean anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
            Ghandi is a pain in the a$$.
            He asked me if my "nasty little civilization" would like to trade chemistry for divine right.

Mao, my brother in arms, took care of his nasty little civilization for me. He was too far away for me to be bothered.

Comment

Mansa Musa

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer
                Why, he might be playing on Deity.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer

so you are saying we must play the game a certain way?

I'm just joke there. But I actually play noble level which is too easy a difficulty level for me. But I like winning, what can I say. I get depressed when I lose. You may ask what the point of playing the game is. But what's the point of playing any computer game? Computer games are silly. All it is a bunch of moving images on a crt which really mean nothing in real life.

Comment

Im one of those sick puppies that has more fun losing a close game and being challenged rather than stomping on enemies that lack teeth. Having an occasional stompfest is ok, but winning is far sweeter after a long struggle and several losses. I think I have almost mastered monarch (I am now beating it consistently with Random civs that I never play, like the Persians), and am moving up to Emperor to get my clock cleaned again very soon.

Human competition is currently easier than the AI on Prince, at least in most of the games I have been in lately.
                    "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      I like winning, what can I say. I get depressed when I lose.
                      Originally posted by MasterDave
                      Im one of those sick puppies that has more fun losing a close game and being challenged rather than stomping on enemies that lack teeth.
                      Both fun.
                      "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                      Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I may eventually move up a difficulty level. But I like to completely master a level before moving up. Just as I did for warlord (or whatever the level is below noble). I was dominating those games by over 2000 points, so I figured it was time to move up. . I'm close to that point on noble now. But I still need to master bad start locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          I still need to master bad start locations.
                          ...or you could just master the restart button

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Its ironic really that Gandhi is so difficult.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I haven't played many games against Gandhi, the only one I remember was a game where he made everybody pissed, so in the end all the other civs ganged up on him
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

That warmongerer Ghandi...

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X