No announcement yet.

Highest Experienced Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a Keshik up to 51 exp points. I don't even remember what all his promos were. I played on a Pangea map going for a military victory, so he had no shortage of stuff to fight. I hade a few more Keshiks in that same game in the 30s as I recall. I can't even imagine breaking into triple digits. Insane.

Comment

After reading this thread I decided to see just how high I could get a unit, I've been sending him out to wage war on his own against entire civilizations (major tech advantage plus a couple artillery to reduce city defenses) Currently a level 13 Navy Seal, has the following for promotions:
      Combat 1
      Combat 2
      Combat 3
      Combat 4
      Combat 5
      Cover
      Pinch
      Formation
      Ambush
      Amphibous (Starts with this)
      March (Starts with this)
      Commando
      Medic 1 (Starts with this due to Red Cross)
      Guerilla 1
      Guerilla 2

Comment

Damn. There goes my record.

Edit:

Jack Bauer found out he was being played by Brael ...
        LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

At the moment my best is 68/82.

If you want a unit with high strength points. The trick is to leave your strongest unit until last, then attack the weakest enemy unit left, after you have sacrificed your inexperienced troops as cannon fodder. That way it is unlikely to die and should get at least one extra point promotion.

But that is not really the point of the game. But then again do you really want to see your strongest unit killed!!!
          "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

I've never seen a unit of mine reach 26

Comment

I often get units to 30, but I finally take 1 risk too many and then they die

Comment

Working...
              X