X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or +1 "food"

Comment

Originally posted by E
      I'd have to say the same about Italian food, in the US its better than in Italy (the wife and I still debate that though) too.
      excuse me, but this is the most atrocious pile of bullcrap I musta have heard troughout my whole life. I wonder if you have ever been to Italy or just dreamed about it...

Comment

A difference in taste is "atrocious pile of bullcrap"?

Man, you gotta calm down.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by [to_xp]Gekko

excuse me, but this is the most atrocious pile of bullcrap I musta have heard troughout my whole life. I wonder if you have ever been to Italy or just dreamed about it...
          I have been to Italy. I will say this. The things I tried thinking I would like, I was dissapointed in. The things I tried without any kind of fore-thought, I thought were excellent. The roasted chicken, I bought from a street vender in Catania was probably the best chicken I ever ate.
          The Rook

Comment

Originally posted by Rook

I have been to Italy. I will say this. The things I tried thinking I would like, I was dissapointed in. The things I tried without any kind of fore-thought, I thought were excellent.
            well probably your expectations were too high then...

hey Imran, let me edit my words. it's not the most atrocious ever. it just came to my mind the thought of Dumbo the flying elephant...now that canb eat anything.

Comment

Working...
            X