No announcement yet.

Geeky Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody bothered to look through the Civilopedia? Each Unit, building, wonder, resource, technology, leader and civilization has some info about it in there. Nothing about the great people though.

Info on the Forbidden Palace, from the civilopedia:
    A collection of imperial structures in Beijing, the Forbidden Palace stands as a testament to the Chinese architectural ingenuity and aesthetic. Ornamental gardens, terraces and fountains surround the magnificent structure, which became the capital of China in 1421. It was the residence of 24 emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties until the last emperor abdicated in 1911. Although the correct title for the building is the Imperial Palace, it is more widely known as the "Forbidden" Palace because ordinary people were barred from entering its grounds. With a 160-foot moat and walls 30 feet tall, there was little chance that they would get inside unwanted. The Forbidden Palace is enormous; it occupies 170 acres and contains 8,706 rooms. An estimated eight to ten thousand people lived inside the palace to serve the needs of the emperor. Today, the Forbidden Palace is a major tourist attraction, and it is still used as a symbol of Chinese sovereignty.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova

I thusly stand corrected.
      Hey, why let the facts get in the way of your spamming?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Andre the Giant was the 8th Wonder of the World....

I miss the history of the events on the old Civ games too...

Comment

Working...
        X