No announcement yet.

Huge AI Cheat! =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If everyone is so uptight about the AI bonuses, why not play an internet game against human opponents that start just the same as you do.
    Then, after you get your ass handed to you repeatedly you'll wish you never left the AI...

Comment

Oh, and I partially retract my retraction (above).

Because although this player says he was on prince, the other thread on this "cheat" was with a player on noble i think.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

if the AI "cheats" bother some people so much, I have a solution...

go into some of the files and edit some things to your advantage...

Civ4 is great because you can edit it to your heart's content...

some examples of what you can do: (be sure to back up your files first)

1. edit the civ traits file and give leader all the traits... play as that leader

2. give yourself environmentalism in the beginning of the game... edit environmentalism (the civic) and give it really good bonuses

3. make it so you start with more techs

so if the AI cheating just PISSES YOU OFF so much, you can always do stuff to counter-act it...

however, will it make your game more fun? I dunno...

I don't mind the AI advantages... they need it against me because I pwn them so bad.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I echo what someone just said a few posts above:

If you are unhappy about playing against an AI (either because it cheats, or because it isn't good enough), play MP. MP is ALWAYS the real challenge in any strategy game.
          I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhopper

I think its wrong that the computer has the ability to do thousands, if not MILLIONS of mathematical calculations per second.

That is CLEARLY an enormous advantage for the PC!

I DEMAND that Firaxis give me the same capability! There is NOTHING in the manual that in any way informs me of my Athlon64 +3500's ability to add this well!

Cheaters!

Refund! Who is with me?
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
            X