Official Civ4 Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lambiorix_be
    Anyone knows the official reason for this?
    The german version also includes the US version. I guess this is true for other localized versions as well and I guess they had to decide wether to ship it on 3 CDs here or go for a DVD straight.
    I think it's a good descision

Comment

There has been some people here that do not have a DVD yet. I said before, Sid and company has alway tried to reach the maxium amount of people with his games. It to bad that they did not do the Sim thing and put it out on DVD and CD.

Comment

Graphics - I'm guessing if I can run Pirates! I can run Civ4 on the same machine, right?

Comment

That is my understanding JoeGator.

Comment

Not a computer guy. At all. Don't have a clue. Looking it up on my system I am told I have the following video card:

Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

Hopefully that will do the trick.
            "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

It sounds very much an integrated "card"...
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
              X