No announcement yet.

New ladder for civ4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and while I think of it - there has been a link to your ladder on my ladder page with Every update of our announcements that I have made whilst developing it.

Maybe you should read it.....

Comment

Yes I've seen that annoucement the first time and then it disappeared for awhile...matters not to me. You should know that you can't dismiss the actions of your members, if there actions don't represent your policy then maybe you should ask them to leave, because while you might not hold them responsible the rest of the community does.

And a much better note, the Civ4players forums are now open for general registrations, please feel free to visit, post and enjoy our modern CIV oriented forums here:

We will be organizing a larger "Press Release" when both the Myleague Statistics Site(Civ4players) and our forums are both operating for registrations. And please take a moment to read the Forum Rules of Conduct in the Rules board after you join up, just to make sure we all play nice in the sandbox.

CS
      Last edited by CanuckSoldier; October 3, 2005, 00:47.
      Global Admin/Owner
      Civilization Players Leagues
      www.civplayers.com
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckSoldier

And a much better note, the Civ4players forums are now open for general registrations, please feel free to visit, post and enjoy our modern CIV oriented forums here:

CS

An excellent Forum if I may say so

Nice Job DTA and crew
        Last edited by Civ4man; October 3, 2005, 23:51.

Comment

Working...
        X