• Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it easy work ?

just barely into C3 editor
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I am basically interested (I am cs guy with focus on evolutionary algorithms (population and neighborhood based metaheuristics), which is related to artificial intelligence), but I don't know if I also have the time.
      Anyway, my interest would be more research oriented though.

Comment

cant wait to start sharing (hopefully new) tactics and stuff with every one...let to learning via trial and error commens
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I have an interesting thought. A while ago, there was an idea to implement some sort of reward system, but it was never followed through. For the people who don't want to compete, they could just post as such in their DAR. The Course Creator and I could be the judges, for instance. The different types of rewards are endless, such as most creative DAR, or most Machiavellian.

Comment

OK, please explainhow AU works? I signed up a few days ago but couldn't find lessons, etc.
            Jim Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cobb
              OK, please explainhow AU works? I signed up a few days ago but couldn't find lessons, etc.
              Did you check out the forum yet?

Comment

I see now. Thanks.
                Jim Cobb

Comment

Will you show a continuous presence this time or disappear again after blowing loads of hot air?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                    Will you show a continuous presence this time or disappear again after blowing loads of hot air?
                    Shut the hell up. I haven't seen you do anything for the AU, nor do you have the right to act like a stupid troll. Get out of my thread.

Comment

Wow, already talking of mods.

Will there be 'standard' scenarios for we slackards who don't want to be bothered by downloading a mod? Especially at first, I need to learn the game first.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

It's a bit premature, I think, to begin discussing the AU mod for CIV: surely it will take a while to become familiar with the game, and I would argue that crafting the AU mod should require a bit more than "familiarity".

Just to clarify, the Apolyton University produces two things:

1. A set of shared games ("courses"), not unlike the GOTMs.

2. The AU mod.

The first of these is by far the most important! In other words, there's no need to worry about the AU mod if you're thinking about participating in AU.
                        Last edited by Dominae; September 19, 2005, 17:14.
                        And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                          Shut the hell up. I haven't seen you do anything for the AU, nor do you have the right to act like a stupid troll. Get out of my thread.
                          A nice dean the AU has indeed. So friendly and calm.

Other than you I don't sport an AU icon or the signature "Apolyton University Dean". So naturally I am not doing anything for it, since I have been not a part of it after you became "dean", sonny. I have been in before that, however.

Comment

LN, you are a real prat sometimes.

Sit down, shut up, and listen to those words of wisdom from your elders.

And change your sig. It is out of date.

---

UnO, most definatly the games will be released with stock rules, even after the AU mod is constructed.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I think the AU is an excellent way to get some hands-on "training" of important aspects of the game in a focused situation; they were great for me. Of course, we'll have to figure out what the important aspects of the new game are, first
                              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

DP

Comment

Working...
                                X