Apolyton University: Expanding It's Roots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

Futhermore, when the strategy forum gets rolling, and hopefully too the 'Great Library' (as discussed on a recent thread), posted strategies should be based on stock rules so they are available to allcomers.

No point welcoming new blood to the best Civ site on the net and saying "but before you go any further you must mod the game to our rules".

Third, the AU mod would be to correct imbalances agreed on by consensus over a period of time. There shouldn't be a rush to get it 'out' before a broad understanding is reached on what is required.
    The point isn't that we would force them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

Soon all Civ IV 'Poly PBEMs will use the AU Mod.
      Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

The point isn't that we would force them.
      Um thats what you sounded like earlier. I know you were probably joking around but alignment in your messages as the dean is probably an important thing I think what people are trying to tell you LN is that the AU mod is a good thing but its probably not for everyone. That doesn't mean its not a good thing.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• If someone didn't want to play a game with the AU Mod, they wouldn't have to. I was merely stating that I hope soon the AU Mod will be the norm.

Comment

Working...
        X