19 Tile improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lajzar
    Windmills require hills? Someone tell that to the Dutch please. They must have missed the memo.
    and I think California also has some wind farms. I believe they are located in the middle of a large flat desert area.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
      Here in the Fargo area we are in one of the windiest regions in the country (even windier than Chicago)
      A bit of trivia... Chicago isn't called "The Windy City" because of its weather, but because it had politicians who talked a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

and I think California also has some wind farms. I believe they are located in the middle of a large flat desert area.

actually we have them on flat and hill terrian, The largest "farm" about 200 windmills

and when it is windy, not all are operating?
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by sophist

A bit of trivia... Chicago isn't called "The Windy City" because of its weather, but because it had politicians who talked a lot.
          Our politicians outdo the weather which still isn't anything to sneeze at.

Comment

Re: Re: 19 Tile improvements?

Originally posted by Dis

radar towers, fortifications, airbasese etc. You are forgetting those
            airport = airbase
            forts = fortifications

So, radar towers, iron works, super mines, fisheries, offshore platforms, and windmills?

Kelp farms, Solar Cells, and Tidal harness as well?
            -Darkstar
            (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

hopps and barley

votet them in for C5

+2 happiness at least
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Actually, what sounds really great about civ4 is how it will probably be possible for modders to add not only new resources, but also the terrain improvements which depend on said resources.

Yours,
                Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Working...
                X