New Leaderhead Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Leaderhead Avatars

Six new avatars have been added to our avatar lineup, captured from various Civ4 screenshots and screencaps. Here they are:

You can change your avatar from the forum options page and view all 315 avatars here. Any feedback is welcome!
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Nice. I still will keep my custom avatar though.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        Pity that you've got to use Caesar and not Alexander the Great!

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Just you wait...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Submit to the power of Rome, or be destroyed.
            Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

Maybe Firaxis is modeling their Alexander the great after Colin Farrell's depiction of the man, and are waiting for the actor to arive in studio so they can draw him up.

Wouldn't that be.... uhm... different.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I will never bow down!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                  Maybe Firaxis is modeling their Alexander the great after Colin Farrell's depiction of the man, and are waiting for the actor to arive in studio so they can draw him up.

Wouldn't that be.... uhm... different.
                  Different...

and loathsome!
                  "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                  "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                  The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander01
                    Pity that you've got to use Caesar and not Alexander the Great!
                    well, i have faith in firaxian designers for including the greeks, but not so sure about the firaxian artists for depicting alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                      Maybe Firaxis is modeling their Alexander the great after Colin Farrell's depiction of the man
                      no way, we wont accept another insult like this!

Comment

It seems the Ghandi avatar is a proper response to MarkG's one with the discrete finger.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                          It seems the Ghandi avatar is a proper response to MarkG's one with the discrete finger.
                          You mean, Gandhi, right?

Comment

Semantics, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                              Semantics, Alex.
                              I'm just kidding! Geez!

Comment

Working...
                              X