No announcement yet.

I'd like to see movies for all types of victories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riots are out in Civ4. Though I'm sure you can mod them in if you want to. I know I won't.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ082
      BTW, I wanna see marching troops when I conquer a city.
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I'd lke to see movies of the same entertainment caliber as in Civ2. Considering that Civ3 had jack.
        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Riots are out in Civ4. Though I'm sure you can mod them in if you want to. I know I won't.
          They are out? Didn't know that. I hated when cities went into riots because of the lost turn of production.
          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

So they say. I suppose it's switched with something better.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
              So they say. I suppose it's switched with something better.
              Idle workers. Instead of revolting, they just stop working.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex

Idle workers. Instead of revolting, they just stop working.
                Yep. Peasants in previous Civ games were revolting. In all definitions of the word.
                The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                X