The Missing Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ninot
    Now... to formulate my plans of world domination through use of the Canadian military
    Use those surplus seals as firstline stormtroopers... oink!
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander01

Ah, fantasy...
      Things that could never happen...
      I guess it'll have to be a culture victory.

Hockey is still the #1 sport in the U.S.A. and Europe right?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I guess it'll have to be a culture victory.

Hockey is still the #1 sport in the U.S.A. and Europe right?
        Canadian cultural victory? Hockey, maple syrup, eh?
        What wonders of the world do you have?

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• wonder of the world eh?

does Anne Murray count?
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

wonder of the world eh?

does Anne Murray count?
            What do you think?
            "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
            "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
            The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus
              Why wait 40 years? There's a fair share of civvers who've passed the 50 on this site already, and a number of 60+ people too

Plus, withdrawal? That implies we'd ever stop playing Civ
              Some people have managed to quit. The OTF is even more addictive.

Comment

• I find it hard to believe they'd leave the Greeks out.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Some people have managed to quit. The OTF is even more addictive.
                  No! The OT Forum is pure evil! Once you're in, it's nearly impossible to get back out!
                  "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                    I find it hard to believe they'd leave the Greeks out.
                    So do I, and yet here we are!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xorbon
                      No! The OT Forum is pure evil! Once you're in, it's nearly impossible to get back out!
                      I'm in

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                        I find it hard to believe they'd leave the Greeks out.
                        I find it hard to believe roughly 1/3 of people don't think the Greeks will/should be in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I find it hard to believe roughly 1/3 of people don't think the Greeks will/should be in.
                          It's madness!

Comment

• I'm sure the Greeks are in. They probably left out the Incans or something.

Comment

• Hopefully.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xorbon

The OTF is nothing. I am visiting it some 2-4 times a week, but it's a boring place mostly.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X