No announcement yet.

[MOD] Gender equality in leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest for Mongolia: Turakina. She was wife of Ugedei (the second Supreme Khan) and as his widow was a regent (1241-46) before Guyuk (her son) became the third Supreme Khan himself.

Thou far from beeing great, her main skills were intrigue and poisoning, I think she would better represent Mongolian Horde female ruler.

Comment

Originally posted by ghen
      Female gamers might prefer to play as females sure.. but male gamers don't care as long as they're playing -against- hot sexy female characters for every turn 'diplomacy' meetings
      I like the way you think. Here are some suggestions for those not too interested in reality:

Arabs - Shannon Elizabeth since her father was Syrian/Lebanese

Aztecs - Charisma Carpenter since she lived in Mexico for awhile...stretching a little here mabye, but she's a goddess and should be in the game somewhere

France - Laetitia Casta (supermodel)...just look at those pictures and you won't have to ask why.

Germany - Heidi Klum (supermodel)...again, pictures speak louder than words...

Persia - Catherine Bell since her mother is Iranian.

Russia - Anna Kournikova...she can rule my world any day she wants

Comment

Russia demands some comunist leaders like Lenin, Stalin or Kruschev
        Civilizationing myself

Comment

i'm a male gamer, but I still just wanted to say that I've been waiting for this since the first time I played civ. Nothing against femminist leaders, or queens, ect. But in Civ III it was depresing to ALWAYS have to be Joan d'Arc to play as noble France, espechially considering she wan't exactly a political LEADER. That's akin to making Ghandi a leader of a civ. Wait a moment....
          No hard feelings, Sid.

Comment

Working...
          X