Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got married to this amazing spiderman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got married to this amazing spiderman!

...said MrFun before he left poly

Seriously.
    Blah

Is he into bdsm?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Sounds like MrFun shouldn't take his husband to meetings with people who have Arachnophobia
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Before Mr Fun

and after

How will we survive?!?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Really like the thread title but not sure about where the rest of the thread went.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

MrFun has disappeared!
            So has Kidicious.

Are they returning?

And Mobius has been away for a long time. Whenever he leaves forever he returns within a week or two,

Comment

Spiderman married Mary Jane ... this is a thread about getting high?

Comment

Way too many reboots. MrFun may have married Spiderman in another storyline, or cartoon, or fan fiction, or in BeBro's fevered dreams.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Really like the thread title but not sure about where the rest of the thread went.
                  Neither am I
                  Blah

Comment

Though in hindsight I think I should have also set up a DL called "Le Financier" for this thread /bad
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                      Though in hindsight I think I should have also set up a DL called "Le Financier" for this thread /bad
                      Don't forget to give the login data to Ben afterwards, so he can have some fun
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Comment is actually quite on point, for reasons you don't understand. Well done, Proteus.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

At least it turned a turn! Nowadays, that's an improvement.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                          X