Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we now more smart or just more sissies compared to ppl centuries ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAT CHANCE

Comment

So...when's the next Balkan Conflict?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You mean the one that doesn't end up breaking up the EU through the syrian refugees?

Probably not soon

Comment

Stark contrast to the mentality today (since WW2)
          There will likely be another war before 2020.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not likely.
            Proteus is right that the average european is disgusted by war because he has seen its devastating effects.

The only war that could happen is the one that turns american cities into radiactive waste because you pissed tha putin.
            Hence guaranteeing an ending more or less like that of nazi germany.

That won't happen either because the russkies will start feeling less under pressure since the sanctions will be negated (they already are, informally) and the EU will start swifting into a more social democratic model in its last attempt to stay whole

Comment

Proteus is right that the average european is disgusted by war because he has seen its devastating effects.
              When? In 1945? The youngest who have direct memory are 74.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

So our grandpas

Comment

not that killing nazis is ever out of fashion but we need to define it first

Comment

for example you're nazi so you're prime target when ww3 errupts

we got to find the rest

Comment

Reminds me of the line of hominids walking one after the other showing the sequence of our evolution. Right before the line gets to us the last hominid stands tall like an athlete and we're last in line but instead of standing or walking we're slumped in a recliner with a beer in one hand and TV remote in the other

Comment

well many beers tonight, that's true
                        but what the feck

Comment

Since the 30 years war, there has been a general European war early in the century.

Comment

since ww2 there has been none apart the misguided balkan intervention.

serbians are rife with reports about US NGO's inciting nationalistic feeling prior to this and of course bosniaks were THE darlings of hitler

apart from that no war

the only one that existed was 100% conformed with nazi germany and it can't be reapeted because putin.

Waiting for when kosovo will be made independent

will be interesting

Comment

it's ridicoulously easy to flame up the balkans.

we will see when and how this will be rewarding

Comment

I mean, he loved muslims and he hated jews ben

you're a bad nazi

Comment

Working...
                                X