Trey Crowdy is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Crowdy is awesome

For some reason, I came across Trey Crowdy on Youtube. Possibly an aftermath of binging on POTUS videos. I feel for you. First I thought Trump was bad. He is. But so is Hillary. On the upside, Ted rules. Make Trey the president?
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Your membership payment to "the conservative party of Apolyton" has been accepted! We're glad to have you on board!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Your membership payment to "the conservative party of Apolyton" has been accepted! We're glad to have you on board!
      Nah Ben, I'm just myself, contrarian ordinaire. Chaotician. However, it does not stop me from marveling the acumen of Trey. He is _sharp_, on the point, and an excellent speaker. Hypnotising almost. Professional. Dangerous... he would persuade masses to bad ways if he wanted to. He is that good. Unlike the Trump/Clinton axis.

Trey
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Trey is damned good. I have a friend who thinks the same as you.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I always thought he was rather bland when seeing him speak.

Comment

It Would Mean A Lot To Me If You Guys Support MeBy Grabbing An Awesome Hillary For Prison T-shirt Or Hoodie For Winter! https://teespring.com/DouglasWrightYo...

Comment

Working...
            X