No announcement yet.

Small world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I discovered my next door neighbour lives on the same street as me.

Comment

some politeness

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
      Went to a wedding yesterday at a venue situated in a nature reserve on an island off the Kent coast.

Snapcase was one of the guests.
      Makes you curious... how is big J doing these days? Did you guys take a pic, is he dropping by for a line or two?

(free cookie if you spot the coke reference)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
        Makes you curious... how is big J doing these days? Did you guys take a pic, is he dropping by for a line or two?

(free cookie if you spot the coke reference)
        He's doing ok for a big bearded cross-dressing Swede in a country that is seemingly lurching to the the right.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Logged in as Flubber in an internet café. Hadn't realized it till I almost posted as him too. Logged out as Flubber from the café and left him a PM from his own account telling him that I was there.

Met up with Joncha the same way at UBC. I had no idea that he was the poster. We had met in person and knew each other in person and met on Poly and knew each other on Poly and neither one of us drew the connection between the two.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
          X