No announcement yet.

Marianne has a naked breast because it’s an allegory, you cretin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, I'm the douche for pointing out that actions have consequences!
    Yes, because of terrorists, you're taking it out on innocent women that want to swim.

Douche
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They don't represent the faith, just their personal POV.
      Sure. Except that their religion does teach this.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Islam teaches Ben is a douche? Or is Ben wrong again?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Most Muslims would disagree with you... They are against terrorists. But you just want to tar an entire religion. Typical of you...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ben knows Catholicism better than the Pope, so of course he know Islam better than most muslims.

Comment

According to ben logic, I guess all Catholics rape children since many priests did.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Nuns should be required to show more skin, because Catholic priests rape children.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Right. If there is no connection between the two, why are you arguing that it's about 'religious freedom'.
                  because a bathing suit is religious freedom and killing Frenchmen is not

Comment

One, France has a long history with the cross and I would argue that the Cross is a core part of French values. Same with the yarmulke for that matter.

Muslims have been committing terrorist attacks on France, so the French are well within their rights to insist that muslims choosing to live in France assimilate to French cultural norms.
                    Oh my god answer the hypothetical. Do you think avoiding them makes you look better?
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Oh my god answer the hypothetical. Do you think avoiding them makes you look better?
                      What? That it would piss me off? Yes it would.

It's not like France has tried to ban the Catholic church in the past... oh wait. Yes they have. I'm not a fan of the French Revolution. FFS, I'd rather side with the Legitimistes, but I doubt anyone here knows or cares about them.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

because a bathing suit is religious freedom and killing Frenchmen is not
                        How about forcing your wife to wear a burkha? Is that 'religious freedom?'

Comment

Most Muslims would disagree with you
                          Then why do so many terrorists attacks happen? If it were one I could see your point, but there's been quite a few terrorist attacks already. At what point do people finally put their feet down and say, "enough?"

Comment

Then why do so many terrorists attacks happen? If it were one I could see your point, but there's been quite a few terrorist attacks already. At what point do people finally put their feet down and say, "enough?"
                            Then why did so many children get raped by priests? If it were one, I could see your point, but there's been quite a few incidents where priests have raped children and it was covered up.

Most Muslims do not support terrorists. Why blame all Muslims. Oh, that's right, you are simply a bigot and hate all Muslims.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

How about forcing your wife to wear a burkha? Is that 'religious freedom?'
                              nope

its religious freedom if she wants to wear one

and you oppose her religious freedom

Comment

There was demonstration against the french ban of bourkini in athens.
                                Among the demostrators was an "Atheist nudist 4 muslim women"

Click image for larger version

Name:	5600D2512B3798569C04BB941C3B3AEA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	9102891

Comment

Working...
                                X