No announcement yet.

Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

pics or it didn't happen

Comment

What, the quote? Do you recall that Poly got wiped awhile back.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm laughing at you.

Comment

Ok
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm surprised you've not gone to the lengths of creating a DL named Dauph1n yet, and posting your made up quote.

Comment

That would require actual effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  You can only use a quote from a poster if it is exact. You can NOT simply make something up and attribute it to a poster, or edit what was originally said.
                  Some posters have used direct quotes and removed them from the context so that somebody looks bad, but you just can't make something up.

If Ben can't prove you said it, or provide a link, he must remove it from his signature line.
                  What about posters who quote you and change around the wording?
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                    You are not Argentinian.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                      The quote has to be exact... the gray area is when words on either side are removed to make the meaning far different than the actual exact quote.

If anybody has a problem with a signature quote, feel free to take it up with me VIA PM.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        The quote has to be exact... the gray area is when words on either side are removed to make the meaning far different than the actual exact quote.

If anybody has a problem with a signature quote, feel free to take it up with me VIA PM.
                        That did happen once, but I'll let it go this time.

But yea, sure thing. I will if it happens again.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                          Because I think that if you are (a)going to quote someone, you should quote what they say, not what you want them to have said.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I need a better sig.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I know, right? It's not a good sig unless someone is *****ing about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X