No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical ben. Most would have just acknowledged that they made an error but not Ben. He proposes an alternate universe where he would be right.
    What a tool.
    LOL. You don't even play in our league. LOL

Yahoo had Slowwy up by a point up after the game finished Monday night. After the stat corrections came in, he lost by a point. He would have won if Mathieu hadn't snagged the INT at the end of the game.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It was definitely not a "stat correction." It was just normal stats posted as the game went along at Yahoo. You may have jumped the gun on declaring Sloww a winner. I knew he had lost when I checked the league page shortly after the game. It was right there. (I didn't watch the end of the game.)

That result can still change. The official corrections are posted on Wednesday. That's why you'll never see me trumpeting a victory by less than 3 points before then.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• (I didn't watch the end of the game.)
        Well then. I did and I watched the scores. Slowwy was up after the game was finished. I posted at 10:40 CST. Then he was down when I checked again in the morning. Yes, it was close - he was a half a point up on me and was a point up on Funky Monks. Tyrianne had 10 points, which ended up being 11.

Forte cost him, but he was up by 3 prior to the INT that Mathieu snagged. Again, I was watching and following the scores, because I had second if I could make up 21 points.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Forte screwed the pooch.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Don't play Bears players.

Comment

• 5 and 2! 5 and 2!

Comment

• I would execute my team, but would be cheaper to just execute the Manager.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Heck, that was my best game all year. Still not enough to beat JR. Nothing you can do bout that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I would execute my team, but would be cheaper to just execute the Manager.
                    Sure, blame the team.

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Hey, I have one of the worst teams in our league, and they have a pretty crappy manager.
                      But due to favorable match ups. I'll be 7-1 and sitting in first place. No actual skill required.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Have we lost The Mad Monk?

Funky Monks Too have Cam and Odell on the bench, 5 Bye players in the lineup for week 9.
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wow. Might set a record loss. Could put up 170 points in a loss to the Puns who are at over 200. Record loss this year is 162. Well, that will really shift my luck back to the norms.

Comment

• Congrats to Greadius. That was an assbeating.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Have we lost The Mad Monk?

Funky Monks Too have Cam and Odell on the bench, 5 Bye players in the lineup for week 9.
                              Hmm. Good question. I saw that earlier but figured he was just late in changing them out.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• I noticed he's been posting in some OT threads...

Comment

Working...
                                X