No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost both my games this week by less than 3 points. Oh, well. Maybe I can win both next week by 3.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Flatlander sets a season record. 176.82 points in a loss.

Jag has the all-time record with 186.34 points in a loss back in 2014.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 29, 2016, 00:41.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Clinching scenarios:

JR has clinched.
        *****es be Crazy has clinched.

Electric Slide Jedi clinches with a win, or a loss by Berz. Loss by Berz tonight would have clinched playoffs for me as well.

Edit, and I've crawled back to Neutral luck in points against. Good. 9 wins will make me slightly lucky.
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 29, 2016, 13:56.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• It's all about the matchups.

Nice to have a spot in the top 4 clinched with 2 weeks to play.

Can I rest some of my guys so they'll be healthy for the playoffs?
          Last edited by -Jrabbit; November 30, 2016, 19:23.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• you've had an exemplary year in more than 1 league this year, rabbit

and of course Ken is kicking butt in several/all of his leagues

Comment

• Yeah, for sure. Sometimes you end up with a weaksauce league leader. Not this year. JR's been very, very tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                you've had an exemplary year in more than 1 league this year, rabbit

and of course Ken is kicking butt in several/all of his leagues
                Thanks.

Yeah, I'm in 2 leagues with Zopper. He's in first place and is leading scorer in both of them.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Comment

• Let's hope you do a little mucking about this weekend.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Good luck everybody, especially to Slowwhand who has a chance to play spoiler.

Comment

• Playoffs!

Also, Spaced and I have a meaningless final game for homefield advantage. We've also won the right not to play the Rabbits until the Finals. We have back to back matchups, which is rare. How often do you see that?

Berz and Muffed Puns and Flatlander are all fighting for the last playoff spot.

Flatlander plays Nimrods.

Berz plays Slowwy.

Puns play Deviations.

Berz clinches with a win. Whomever wins if the other two lose clinches.
                        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 6, 2016, 00:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Good luck everybody, especially to Slowwhand who has a chance to play spoiler.
                          And did. Figures. Popping the clutch all year.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You had what, 5 close losses all year? Well, you can spoil Berz's comeback. Me I get two weeks of Spaced Cowboy.

Anyhoo, nobody wants to go into Chicago in the cold. Better in the Alamodome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Berz clinches with a win. Whomever wins if the other two lose clinches.

Berz clinches by points if multiple teams win. Its why I can get mad at Pagano for benching Andrew Luck and Frank Gore during a 30 point blowout, yelling at the TV “I NEED THE POINTS!”

Comment

• Berz clinches by points if multiple teams win. Its why I can get mad at Pagano for benching Andrew Luck and Frank Gore during a 30 point blowout, yelling at the TV “I NEED THE POINTS!”
                                LOL I was so happy seeing TY get benched! Another catch and I would have been sunk. Deserved to lose but didn't should have lost last week too, but didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X