2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll contact Greadius.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

TMM, do you want in? If a 10th doesn't appear, you could take my spot to make 8 if someone takes over the league.

(It's not that I don't want to play, I'm just going to be in the middle of moving soon so I'm ambivalent about adding another time sink.)
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'm just ambivalent period.

Seriously, when is the drop-dead date?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'd say we want to start drafting around the 22nd, so drop dead would be before then.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'll come back.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Is that Greadius or someone else?
              caketastydelish

Comment

If caketastydelish joins in, we would have 10. With Koyaa.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Is there desire to reopen the Auction League?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                    I'd say we want to start drafting around the 22nd, so drop dead would be before then.
                    I agree. Let the goal be ending the draft the day before the first game. I'm sure everyone will draft in a timely manner.

HA! Hahaha!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

First game 9/11. It won't be a problem.

Shall we set a draft order?

Unless we can get it to 12...
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We're still only at 8 teams, including me. TMM has an invite link. Is there someone else who is supposed to be getting one? If so, I don't know how to get ahold of them.

Comment

Berz mentioned caketastydelish, presumably from CFC.

Comment

Just a reminder as we move closer to drafts.

Each league is allowed a separate draft thread and a separate league thread so that discussions don't disrupt the draft thread.

Plus this thread will serve as the generic Fantasy Football thread so General Fantasy discussion doesn't disrupt the NFL Thread
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I'm in for a regular draft.
                              BRO!! I agree with you.

Comment

Cake is in and now has an invite. TMM, if you confirm we'll be at 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X