No announcement yet.

Munich mass shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another week, another Islamic terrorist attack. It must really suck for Giancarlo. I wonder when he's going to crack and admit that Islam is the problem?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Kind of like ben
      Right. Except that I've been a gun owner for almost 20 years now, haven't shot a soul.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Another week, another Islamic terrorist attack. It must really suck for Giancarlo. I wonder when he's going to crack and admit that Islam is the problem?
        Gee... why do you care. Only 9 people were shot. This isn't even a mass shooting according to you.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Except this wasn't an "Islamic terrorist attack", you fool. You know what really sucks for you? Being wrong all the time. I think we got the new BAM... and his name is BK. There is no whopper there!

You know what is the problem? Extremists of all shades, you included.

This stupid ass doesn't even realize the shooter in this case was influenced by the anti-Islamic attack in Norway.

SEVENTY SEVEN DEAD in that attack. Stupid piece of **** Ben doesn't even remember it.

The shooter in this case was influenced by Breivik.

NOT ISLAMIC. IN FACT HE TARGETED ARABIC AND TURKISH KIDS!

Another week... another set of BEN LIES!
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yet another white Christian responsible for a terrorist attack btw.

You know what is the problem? Extremists of all shades, you included.
            Right. You're claiming I support Anders Breivik?

Comment

Right. Except that I've been a gun owner for almost 20 years now, haven't shot a soul.

Comment

Yet another white Christian responsible for a terrorist attack btw.
                You do realize not all people from Iran are Islamic.

You do realize the shooter in this case was targeting Arabic and Turkish kids.

I love poking holes in everything you post. Before we know it, your argument has more holes than Swiss cheese and tastes just as bad.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Gee... why do you care. Only 9 people were shot. This isn't even a mass shooting according to you.
                  Still a terrorist attack. Unless of course shooting people up with a gun is no longer considered so.

Comment

You do realize not all people from Iran are Islamic.

You do realize the shooter in this case was targeting Arabic and Turkish kids.
                    Yep, he's Shia Muslim.

Comment

Giancarlo, you are never going to get around the fact that the terrorist pledged allegiance to IS and said he was doing his attack to support IS. You don't get to rewrite history just because you don't like the facts.
                      Last edited by Dinner; July 24, 2016, 20:37.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Except it wasn't an Islamic terrorist attack. And you don't know anything. You can't even read the articles I posted. He was targeting Turkish and Arabic kids by luring them. He was mentally disturbed. He had ZERO ties to any form of Islamic terrorist group. And do you realize Iranians are fighting against Daesh as we speak?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Giancarlo, you are never going to gwt around the fact that the terrorist pledged allegiance to IS and said he was doing his attack to support IS. You don't get to rewrite history just because you don't like the facts.
                          Dinner, your food is getting cold. He didn't pledge allegiance to IS. His influence was Breivik (allegedly). What he was doing was far right extremism that was anti-Islamic. You re-write facts all the time on this site, so who are you to talk? Just because you can't read simple articles, it isn't my problem. Or what are you going to do? Cite some tabloid site again?

Comment

It kind of reminds me of this movie

Comment

Shia Muslims don't like Sunni muslims. I thought we went over this, Gian.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                                That's not really true according to the article I have posted.
                                Here is an article that is 3 weeks newer that disputes he gay, saying the FBI never found any evidence positively proving he was a homosexual, much less proving it was a revenge attack for being exposed to HIV by "Miguel" as cited by the Fox News Latino article.

Comment

Working...
                                X