Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually giancarlo is completely right.
    That guy had breivik as his model.
    The right wing lunatic who bloodbathed a left wing teenage congregation and bombed his own country's headquarters.

He says he hated turks and arabs because "allegendly" it made his compatriots (germans) be racist against him. While I have no problem believing that germans can be a racist bunch of mother****ers (albeit maybe less than others) his problem were not turks or arabs (or germans) but himself

Comment

He says he hated turks and arabs because "allegendly" it made his compatriots (germans) be racist against him. While I have no problem believing that germans can be a racist bunch of mother****ers (albeit maybe less than others) his problem were not turks or arabs (or germans) but himself
      Yes, because Shia Muslims have never had any beef with Sunni muslims...
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And dolphins can jump out of the water
        so?

Comment

Originally posted by korn469 View Post
          Here is an article that is 3 weeks newer that disputes he gay, saying the FBI never found any evidence positively proving he was a homosexual, much less proving it was a revenge attack for being exposed to HIV by "Miguel" as cited by the Fox News Latino article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...9da_story.html
          The FBI grossly mishandled the investigation and didn't exactly discredit any of the witnesses.

So why are they lying?

I'm going to side with the fact that the guy was indeed gay. One or two witnesses... could have had it wrong. But there were many people who said he was at that club before. The authorities had an agenda in saying it was terrorism. There was no evidence he was ever tied to any Islamic group.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You do realize how silly it is for someone who isn't white to be fulfilling Breivik's wet dreams?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              You do realize how silly it is for someone who isn't white to be fulfilling Breivik's wet dreams?
              You're even more naive than I thought.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You're even more naive than I thought.
                I've actually read his Manifesto. He's very clear that he wants a war between different immigrants so long as they end up killing each other.

Comment

I've actually read his Manifesto. He's very clear that he wants a war between different immigrants so long as they end up killing each other.
                  You didn't read ****. That's your problem. You never read anything.

Comment

This is what I think of BK:

Comment

You didn't read ****. That's your problem. You never read anything.
                      Truth hurts. Makes no sense for this particular terrorist to follow Breivik.

Comment

Truth hurts. Makes no sense for this particular terrorist to follow Breivik.
                        Truth? You're too messed up to know the truth. Your brain is warped and you didn't even read what Breivik wrote.

This incident was not an Islamist terrorist attack. Use your mind for once instead of spouting off... with no sources at all.

And if you were so concerned about the truth, you wouldn't be a Christian.

Comment

Another week, another Islamic terrorist attack. It must really suck for Giancarlo. I wonder when he's going to crack and admit that Islam is the problem?
                          Christians are a problem. They invade more countries than any other religion, by far. USA is the biggest problem, of course.

For example, that Syrian refugee wouldn't have killed anyone if you wouldn't have destroyed his country.
                          Knowledge is Power

Comment

Truth? You're too messed up to know the truth. Your brain is warped and you didn't even read what Breivik wrote.
                            Indeed I did. He saw western society as the issue for abandoning what western society ought to believe and by bringing in immigrants. I guarantee you the happiest person today is Breivik.

Comment

For example, that Syrian refugee wouldn't have killed anyone if you wouldn't have destroyed his country.
                              I didn't know that Assad was Christian. You've got 4, 5 different players in Syria - and none of them are Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                                The FBI grossly mishandled the investigation and didn't exactly discredit any of the witnesses.

So why are they lying?

I'm going to side with the fact that the guy was indeed gay. One or two witnesses... could have had it wrong. But there were many people who said he was at that club before. The authorities had an agenda in saying it was terrorism. There was no evidence he was ever tied to any Islamic group.
                                I can easily believe the FBI mishandled another investigation and did everything you said, but do you have any links or proof of that or do I need to just take your word?

Comment

Working...
                                X