Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My father doesn't want too many white people in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father doesn't want too many white people in America.

So my father is a liberal. He's probably the most liberal friend I have on facebook because I won't unfriend my father (unless he gets really REALLY obnoxious).

Anyway, he said that we are fortunate that we have less white people than the UK does. So of course I reminded him that he fathered two white children. I'm sure that liberals are much more open about their true beliefs on facebook, but then I've either unfriended many of them, or they have unfriended me.

Do you guys think European liberals have similar beliefs regarding Muslims and Christians?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Of course they do. Why do you think TGI Friday's keeps all the Mexicans in the kitchen? They're basically human shields for the clientele, a solid mass of precious Latin humanity to discourage suicide Prius attacks against the expendable cracker clientele.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Kid: I've had a messy divorce with my wife. This will now inform my entire worldview on marriage divorce women!

Kid: I got into a dumb Facebook argument with my dad. This will now inform my entire worldview on dads Facebook dumb arguments liberals!
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm beginning to think that the transparency and idiocy of Kid's trolls is, in fact, the troll itself. Like, I'm not sucked in by your brazenly flaccid argument, but by the very fact that you would choose to come here and make it at all. I mean, wow man. It's phenomenal.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I'm beginning to think that the transparency and idiocy of Kid's trolls is, in fact, the troll itself. Like, I'm not sucked in by your brazenly flaccid argument, but by the very fact that you would choose to come here and make it at all. I mean, wow man. It's phenomenal.
          I don't have a worldview about women. Maybe you are thinking of BK dip****.

Comment

You saying that my worldview has something to do with women is just as insane as my dad saying we are fortunate not to have as many white people as the UK.

I don't know if other liberals have said that, but they think it.

Comment

Actually I only mean some liberals are prejudice against white people, but I got trolled.

Comment

I don't have a worldview about women. Maybe you are thinking of BK dip****.
                Yeah, you're right I do have a worldview about women. Women are sooo sweet and make life worth living.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Yeah, you're right I do have a worldview about women. Women are sooo sweet and make life worth living.
                  What about the women who wish you had stayed in Canada?

Comment

What about the women who wish you had stayed in Canada?
                    What about them? Just today I had one say she badly missed me and wished I had stayed.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Actually I only mean some liberals are prejudice against white people, but I got trolled.
                      You got trolled because liberals are not prejudiced against white people. They are prejudiced against White Privilege.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                        You got trolled because liberals are not prejudiced against white people. They are prejudiced against White Privilege.
                        White Privilege is a myth, therefore they are prejudice against whites. Also, they don't want white people to vote. Are you going to tell me that voting is a privilege?

Comment

I hate to break it to your father ... but the US has almost 200 MILLION more white people than the UK does :liberalbunker:

Comment

He wants 200 million Mexicans to move here so that the white vote doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              What about them? Just today I had one say she badly missed me and wished I had stayed.
                              I think he means women in Texas

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              White Privilege is a myth, therefore they are prejudice against whites.
                              We all have our prejudices, we evolved them because its a jungle out there... but its not a myth. Culture is hierarchical based on social status and the descendants of slaves are low on that totem pole, especially in this country with all that nasty business 150 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X