Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Did anyone play Victoria II?

I played the older Vicky I ages ago for some time, though never as much as the EU stuff.

There's a steam sale on until 4th july, which has this thing for five buckses. But I don't want to get heaps of games just because stuff is cheap - so is it any good? It doesn't seem to have the loads of extra DLC, so I assume it was not a huge success tho...
    If you like EU and CK, you will also like Vicky 2, I guess
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
      AA guns don't attack fighters, only other fighters do.
      While we are at it teleporting planes need to go. Planes start where they are based then teleport to their target then teleport back withput ever passing through any places in between. That is just dumb and at least HOI3 made planes fly from one place to the other so layered defenses mattered.
      Last edited by Dinner; June 25, 2016, 17:21.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        If you like EU and CK, you will also like Vicky 2, I guess
        I liked Vicky 2. It was pretty easy to break the world economy model though thus causing a world wide depression where the world never recovers.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Looks like it's very realistic
          Blah

Comment

Paradox could do president forever!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Vicky II is great but I prefer the original.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
              X