No announcement yet.

Looking for an open-minded house cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical, I mention you using unsubstantiated personal experiences as fact, and you respond with more unsubstantiated personal experiences.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      I don't remember you posting that you had a stash of phones to dump. Is it a new business venture?
      I do have old electronics lying around, but I've yet to see a Craigslist ad looking for 15 year old Kyoceras or 20 year old 486s.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Let me know if you do. I have a Commodore 64, with a cassette tape drive.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

-And I have a TRS-80 Coco with same...

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          You have got to be the world's angriest pot head
          Felch.
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Felch struck me as being paranoid rather than angry, which is totally consistent with my pot head stereotype
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Well - I eventually realized he picked up his debating style from a IRL conservatroll dad and tended to come off a lot more hostile than he intended to, so good point.
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Typical, I mention you using unsubstantiated personal experiences as fact, and you respond with more unsubstantiated personal experiences.
                That the downtown LA bus station was a dump? I'm not sure what's so unreasonable about that?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  That the downtown LA bus station was a dump? I'm not sure what's so unreasonable about that?
                  No problem with stating that the LA bus station was a dump... Using that single personal experience to Judge all Californians... yeah, unreasonable.
                  Exactly how does a dumpy bus station in LA "speak volumes" of ALL Californians... I guess only in Benland can everybody in a state be held responsible for a dumpy bus station in a single city. Using your silly ass logic, it must "speak volumes" for ALL Americans since one of their cities has a dumpy bus station... What an idiot....
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No problem with stating that the LA bus station was a dump... Using that single personal experience to Judge all Californians... yeah, unreasonable.
                    Exactly how does a dumpy bus station in LA "speak volumes" of ALL Californians... I guess only in Benland can everybody in a state be held responsible for a dumpy bus station in a single city. Using your silly ass logic, it must "speak volumes" for ALL Americans since one of their cities has a dumpy bus station... What an idiot....
                    Redding was clean, Phoenix was clean, Bakersfield was clean. LA was a dump.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

One more time... How does a crappy bus station in LA "speak volumes" about ALL CALIFORNIANS.

One small bus station, for one entire large state... Only in Benland
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X