EU Referendum - La Deuxième Partie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently brits are queuing outside ATM's and currency changers
    Dumb. After #Brexit the Pound will appreciate.

And apparently I'm not the only one who's noticed that. Pound was at 1.407 against the USD. Has been as high as 1.75 in 2014.

Pound has nearly hit 1.5 in a week. Wow.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Dumb. After #Brexit the Pound will appreciate.

And apparently I'm not the only one who's noticed that. Pound was at 1.407 against the USD. Has been as high as 1.75 in 2014.

Pound has nearly hit 1.5 in a week. Wow.
      You are too stupid to be alive. The pound went to **** in response to the Leave morons gaining in the polls and recovered today somewhat when the last minute polling showed that a majority of British people probably aren't ****ing idiots. If the UK votes leave tomorrow the pound will collapse badly.

Comment

Well all polls show distinctively that the remain wins.

It has to be a major surprise to not win and these things usually don't happen.

Comment

Can confirm that there was no queue at the ATM I used today.

I withdrew £50, if anyone's interested.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I think that 24th June 2016 will go down in history as the Day of Bitter Recriminations. It's going to be quite shouty.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

So who will be there to "heal the wounds" -- da queen?
              Blah

Comment

I think the new EU motto should be: ****ed together

Comment

WHichever side loses, I wonder if they'll blame the thunderstorms/flooding for reducing their voter turnout.

"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets." - Nigel Farage
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"UK, colonizing half of the world and then complaining about immigrants"

I found this to be somewhat funny since most of the leave team seems to be yearning for past greatness.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Apparently the odds on it being Remain have been rising hugely, which as some hedge funds have been conducting private exit polls is probably a good sign.

Comment

• I would deliberately lie in an exit poll, just because. There is only one poll that counts after all.

Comment

• Exit polls are usually very accurate though. Except in Democratic primaries..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            Using the same moronic arguments they do.

I don't know your position because you don't have one.

You're as dumb and as abnoxious racist misogynist **** as ben and as a bell only you're an atheist and think that makes you enlightened.

Piece of **** racist ****, no offense
                            You, sir, are a liar and have spouted far more racist stuff than me so that post is rich coming from you. Fix your life, dude, and stop worrying about other people so much. Also, yes, I do know what my position is on Brexit and have posted about it on numerous other forums. Just not much here because there wasn't much discussion here.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Gibraltar votes:

19,322 vs 823, to stay in.

Comment

• Oh, and here is my #dogsatpollingstations photo.

As you can see, we nearly didn't find the polling station.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X