No announcement yet.

EU Referendum - La Deuxième Partie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things I have (no ****) seen on my FB stream today..

"Vote leave so we can get Cameron and Osbourne out"
    "EU wants to legalize paedophilia"

Comment

Dammit. I would have liked to watch some british broadcastings of that (I find a lot of parrarels) but BBC (world) doesn't play any.
      Or it did and I was watching football?

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Dinner, is that you?

Comment

They're going to have immigration benazi one way or another.
            Controled if they stay, rampant if they leave

Comment

Dunstable looks nice.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

for ****ters

Comment

BBC had broadcastings about the referendum.
                  Unfortunately all the foreign chanels had receiver problems probably due to reactionary pigeons sitting on the antena

Comment

I'd like to examine the impact of a leave vote, but I don't have a KHD in economics, so who wants to risk a prediction

(actually I'm just staying out this to play wise-ass "toldyouso" later )
                    Blah

Comment

The problem with the leave campaign is that they're all clowns. They don't have ONE serious person

Comment

Here are the main options.

I guess most of the "leave" bloc are for the Norwegian model.
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Thx!

But I knew about those -- I had hoped for more dramatic stuff like "Brexit will be the end of all things and we'll live in a MadMax-style world thereafter" or "Brexit will free Britain from European oppression and catapult it into a 'rule-the-waves-we-become-the-First-Galactic-Empire' status instantly".
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            Dinner, is that you?
                            I am anti-brexit, smart guy. You really should try to figure out what a person's positions are before babbling nonsense.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Using the same moronic arguments they do.

I don't know your position because you don't have one.

You're as dumb and as abnoxious racist misogynist **** as ben and as a bell only you're an atheist and think that makes you enlightened.

Piece of **** racist ****, no offense

Comment

wow...

apparently brits are queuing outside ATM's and currency changers

so much in common

also now the pigeons have gone and foreign chanels are playing flawlessly but there is some sort of ban on reporting about the referendum on the day of the referendum (we also have that)

Comment

Working...
                                X