• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	WiglafOerdin2016.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	9102248
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Then why are you bothering to carry his water here?
      Are you carrying Hillary's water dip****?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Are you carrying Hillary's water dip****?
        What, in arguing that Trump is racist against Mexicans? Facts are facts.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What, in arguing that Trump is racist against Mexicans? Facts are facts.
          You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face and I'll take that as a yes.

Comment

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face and I'll take that as a yes.
            Man, Bizarro Kid would be brilliant.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Again, I don't think the two of them are comparable, even when it comes to lies. For example...

Donald Drumpf Tells Drought-stricken California: ‘There Is No Drought’
              You got the URL wrong.

Comment

Perhaps after this election there will be traction for a Constitutional Amendment to open up the Presidency to non US born people. We'll need to widen the pool to get better candidates.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  Perhaps after this election there will be traction for a Constitutional Amendment to open up the Presidency to non US born people. We'll need to widen the pool to get better candidates.
                  Then BK would be eligible.

Comment

yes but no one would vote for him.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I take comfort in the fact that Ben can't vote.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Then BK would be eligible.
                        With Cruz being nominated, I would be eligible already.

Comment

I take comfort in the fact that Ben can't vote.
                          Yet, although I'm sure I could vote democrat.

Comment

With Cruz being nominated, I would be eligible already.
                            K

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Saying that some are good people clears him of any guilt of bigotry. In fact, he didn't even have to add that last bit. He did not say that all illegal are rapists, not even close. He was accusing the Mexican government of not caring if rapists leave their country.

I'm not surprised though that you failed to understand simple English language.
                              I'm not surprised that you'd play obtuse pedant. You and Ben should get married. <3
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                                yes but no one would vote for him.
                                Texas has more than enough ignorant ****heads to make up for him. That's the state that elected Cruz, Abbott and Gohmert. 'nuf said.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X