Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama thinks people are going to pee on his grave when he dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you're just being silly.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

According to the Boltzmann brain hypothesis, it's more likely that Kid popped into existence fully insane due to quantum fluctuations than that the universe gradually evolved into a state that included an insane Kid. So we shouldn't blame him for being this way. He's probably just a momentary blip of the vacuum.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We can always count on you for the more obscure (but always entertaining) explanation.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kid once paid $500 for a copy of "How to Stop Being Gullible." He reckoned it was worth it because the book came from the personal library of Julius Caesar.
          The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
          - A. Lincoln

Comment

Pissing on someone's grave only serves to keep the grass healthier.

Comment

not true, you should see the grass where I piss regularly

Comment

He reckoned it was worth it because the book came from the personal library of Julius Caesar.
                But, Julius Caesar did have a library!
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Now that I see this old thread, the alarming extent and duration of Kid's peepee obsession begins to worry me.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    Presumably a president wouldn't talk like that either.
                    Give it another, oh, eight months or so.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I have confidence the American people will tire of the Trump show.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

That would be a lot easier if the alternative wasn't Shillary.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          I have confidence the American people will tire of the Trump show.

I'm sure they will. I'm less certain as to how many terms of President Drumphie it will take to get there. This farce has brought my cynicism to new heights.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I am confident that Hillary will soundly defeat Trump. But I've also been completely wrong about Trump for the last year, so I'm not confident about my confidence.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I read something a while ago about a curious wrinkle of human psychology: research indicates that people are liable to back a perceived winner purely because of the fact that he appears to be a winner. So the fact that Trump has succeeded against all odds thus far may give him a formidable advantage. Y'know, assuming some pop-sci factoid I read from a source I can't recall is true. Which obviously it is.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I hope a transgender rapist illegally immigrates from Mexico and pisses on his grave ... because he's insane of course.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X