Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is the worse Christian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is the worse Christian?

And why?

I mean Kid's knowledge of the bible is clearly inferior to Ben's, so does that make him a worse Christian?
    Ben
    35.00%
    Kid
    45.00%
    Jehovah
    20.00%

Sebastian is clearly worse than Christian.
    Blah

Comment

It can be difficult / impossible to judge somebody's real-life activity / demeanor / etc from their online posts, for example for all we know in real life Kidicious is a volunteer at a shelter for abused women (no, not so that he can murder them), so I'll answer the question "who do you think is the worse online Christian". Let's compare:

Ben: Judgmental
      Kidicious: Psychopath

Being judgmental isn't all that unusual both among Christians and non-Christians (hell, look at this thread), so while Ben's deviance might be more severe than others' it still falls in the purview of acceptable-if-frowned-upon Christian behavior. Kidicious on the other hand barely qualifies as human let alone as Christian.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        Let's compare:

I think you're doing Ben a gross disservice. He has spent years proving beyond any doubt that his Christianity is psychopathic AND judgemental.

Comment

Of all the Christians I can think of ... Christian Laettner has got to be the worst.

Christian Bale > Christian Slater > Christian Bautista > Christian Dior > Christian Laettner

Comment

I only know who two of those people are, do I win a prize?

Comment

You win the prize of not knowing who Christian Laettner is.

Comment

I can't vote. But if BK wins this thing I will have to repent.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is like Captain Slow in his cook-off against Gordon Ramsey. I'm impressed you got 2.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Thank you for that.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

TMM definitely gets my vote.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        It can be difficult / impossible to judge somebody's real-life activity / demeanor / etc from their online posts, for example for all we know in real life Kidicious is a volunteer at a shelter for abused women (no, not so that he can murder them), so I'll answer the question "who do you think is the worse online Christian". Let's compare:

Being judgmental isn't all that unusual both among Christians and non-Christians (hell, look at this thread), so while Ben's deviance might be more severe than others' it still falls in the purview of acceptable-if-frowned-upon Christian behavior. Kidicious on the other hand barely qualifies as human let alone as Christian.
                        Jehovah, as described in the Bible, is both judgmental and a psychopath.

Comment

But he's not a christian.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm not sure if that fact puts him out of the running or makes him a shoe-in, i.e. is Jehovah the worst Christian in the same way that he's the worst Hindu

Comment

That raises a question: if Jehovah converted to, say, Hinduism, then would he spontaneously cease to exist?

Comment

Working...
                              X