X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appellation d'origine contrôlée

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      I think it's more of a canaries and coal mines thing.
      Ah, so we sent Jews to Israel to test if it was safe for the rest of us. Oops.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        Jews are leaving because of antisemitism that is unrelated to Islam.
        For half a century, memories of the Holocaust limited anti-Semitism on the Continent. That period has ended—the recent fatal attacks in Paris and Copenhagen are merely the latest examples of rising violence against Jews. Renewed vitriol among right-wing fascists and new threats from radicalized Islamists have created a crisis, confronting Jews with an agonizing choice.

By most accounts the vast majority of the antisemitism and antisemitic attacks come from muslims. Sure, the old far right still exists but most of them have given up on the old Jew bashing. Now days the antisemitism in Europe is mainly a muslim problem.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...europe/386279/

By most accounts the vast majority of the antisemitism and antisemitic attacks come from muslims. Sure, the old far right still exists but most of them have given up on the old Jew bashing. Now days the antisemitism in Europe is mainly a muslim problem.
          While the article does discuss attacks by muslims, it clearly does not place the cause of the problem on them. The problem remains in European society that antisemitism not only remains prevalent, but is tolerated throughout much of their social and political systems.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If they're moving to Israel because they can't live with the threat of Islamic terrorism, I am perhaps a bit concerned that they did not think this through.
            Or perhaps it speaks volumes as to how much anti-Semitism has advanced.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

German leader says 'intensive action' needed to combat phenomenon, particularly in cultures in which hatred of Jews is rampant

Wrt antisemitism among muslim migrants Merkel made a speech about that recently claiming no one could have possibly have predicted Muslim migrants would be so virulently antisemetic. Yeah, no one except the millions and millions of people who did predict exactly that. It was obvious to anyone who had ever spent any time or even just read anything about muslim culture in the middle east.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

http://www.timesofisrael.com/merkel-...n-we-imagined/

Wrt antisemitism among muslim migrants Merkel made a speech about that recently claiming no one could have possibly have predicted Muslim migrants would be so virulently antisemetic. Yeah, no one except the millions and millions of people who did predict exactly that. It was obvious to anyone who had ever spent any time or even just read anything about muslim culture in the middle east.
                Sounds like Merkel is as stupid as the democrats here in the States, if not worse.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

http://www.timesofisrael.com/merkel-...n-we-imagined/

Gosh, Merkel, how could you fail to realize what dirty, slimy, awful, racist people Muslims are?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    While the article does discuss attacks by muslims, it clearly does not place the cause of the problem on them. The problem remains in European society that antisemitism not only remains prevalent, but is tolerated throughout much of their social and political systems.
                    Trolling trolling trolling...rawhide.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

All the jews I'm missin'
                      Good vittles, love, and kissin'
                      Are waiting at the end of my ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        All the jews I'm missin'
                        Good vittles, love, and kissin'
                        Are waiting at the end of my ride.
                        I'm sure they will have some questions for you, such as why you love the people who hate them so much.

Comment

or why doesn't he hate the people who they hate so much ?

Comment

that probably made your head spin but i don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                              that probably made your head spin but i don't care.
                              Patty Cakes has a special place in his heart for anyone who preaches hatred against the Jews.

Comment

Kidicious logic: you have to be nazi towards muslims or you're antisemetic

Rawhiiiiide

Comment

Working...
                                X