Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should US congresspersons be required to wear logos of their corporation donors/bribers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then, we would need those Congresscritters to duel to the death in coliseums "gladiator" style. Winner gets his legislation passed.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Pistols Canes at dawn!

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        I think it would be fun if politicians were required to wear NASCAR type jackets. Especially when asked how they voted on bills.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

personiple.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

'son' is sexist. I am a perper.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              'son' is sexist. I am a perper.
              That sounds suspiciously like "Papa", and hence gender biased

Comment

Memberpersons of parliament should wear shirts saying how much they offer to bribe ppls votes so that we don't have to waste too much time negotiating.
                Blah

Comment

Stock tickers should quote the cost of owning a member of congress/Parliament. Analysts can give price/vote ratios, legislation yield forecasts and ass coverage ratios etc. Basically privatise government to increase efficiency.

Can be called the Pork435 index.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Don't call women men you guys. MrFun has a point. Please stop making fun of him.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

loin kicks ass and takes no names

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        Memberpersons of parliament should wear shirts saying how much they offer to bribe ppls votes so that we don't have to waste too much time negotiating.
                        Only men have "members". Sexist!

Comment

Woperpers have 'members', but they are much smaller and cleverly hidden.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'd describe them more as buds.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                              Only men have "members". Sexist!
                              Members and Membresses!
                              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                                I'd describe them more as buds.
                                They are best buds!
                                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X