X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dildos and guns don't mix; Or MrFun vs Slowwhand

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...te-over-dildos
    Campus (Dildo) Carry': sex toy ban spurs protest over Texas gun laws
    From 1 August 2016, licensed Texans will be allowed to carry concealed weapons on the campuses of public universities. In the wake of a spate of campus shootings, a group of students have decided to protest the incoming law by entering classrooms carrying different accessories: dildos.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Overturns a law that had been in place since the time of Lincoln. We won't hear that as a progressive achievement will we?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Open carry is also now legal for handguns.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Overturns a law that had been in place since the time of Lincoln. We won't hear that as a progressive achievement will we?
        And it was implemented to take away the rights of black people.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It was passed in 1866 fool.

Comment

Wrong. 1871.

Comment

Will this make it easier to shoot illegal immigrants?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Non-citizens who are breaking our laws should not be the primary concern here.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Wrong. 1871.
                    http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...ol-in-america/
                    The Long, Racist History of Gun Control in America
                    Long before gun control was touted as “common sense” measures, the concept was promoted as a means to keep ethnic populations in an unequal position while assuaging the fears of whites.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Three of them walking down the street constitutes a war party, iirc.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And it was implemented to take away the rights of black people
                        Dang. You're telling me that Democrats are racist?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Don´t bring a Dildo to a gunfight
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

More Texans will die. This is a bad thing?
                            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Dang. You're telling me that Democrats are racist?
                              Now they hate white people ... for gun control....

Comment

Working...
                              X