Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If these 5 leaders could pick between Hillary or Trump, which would they favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If these 5 leaders could pick between Hillary or Trump, which would they favor?

These five leaders. All, one could say, US adversaries... but that's the point. Who would they pick for president if it comes down to Hillary or Trump?

Vladimir Putin
    Xi Jinping
    Hassan Rouhani
    Kim Jong-un
    Nicolás Maduro

So if you think 3 or 4 out of the list would vote one way, than thats who gets the vote.
    Hillary
    45.45%
    Trump
    54.55%

I voted Trump. Someone with no foreign policy experience should be easy meat for that group.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Probably Clinton, she's less likely to start a world war. ISIS would probably want Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Probably Clinton, she's less likely to start a world war. ISIS would probably want Trump.
        Hard to argue with....
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Hillary has probably been paid off by all of them.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Clinton. She already had the first American diplomat killed within an American embassy since the Jimmy Carter administration.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
              I voted Hilary. Someone with no foreign policy experience should be unpredictable as hell for that group.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                I voted Trump. Someone with no foreign policy experience should be easy meat for that group.
                Ding ding ding

Professionals are predictable, amateurs aren't.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

If I were them, I'd take a president who's foremost goal was to weaken America, over everyone else.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This could be the definition of "no-brainer".
                    Clinton is open to anything that weakens the USA.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Clinton, I imagine a few leaders are quite happy to watch us continue bleeding for the neo-con agenda and Trump would be a tougher trade negotiator

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        This could be the definition of "no-brainer".
                        Clinton is open to anything that weakens the USA.
                        I genuinely don't understand how anyone can believe this type of thing. I mean, I thought Dubbaya was stupid, but I never thought it was his sincere wish to mire us in a war that would leave hundreds of thousands dead, destabilize the region, and lower our standing worldwide.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

it's a side effect of the disease of patriotism. once a person has identified themselves fully with the nation and all that entails, they're views become so intertwined with the nation - which like all fantasies can be twisted into any shape that the fantasiser wishes - that those who hold different or opposing views are thus against the nation.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                            Ding ding ding

Professionals are predictable, amateurs aren't.
                            Hillary is a professional crook and conperson.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              I genuinely don't understand how anyone can believe this type of thing. I mean, I thought Dubbaya was stupid, but I never thought it was his sincere wish to mire us in a war that would leave hundreds of thousands dead, destabilize the region, and lower our standing worldwide.
                              He really does see America as the enemy. You know, he's not going to deliberately do something to harm America, but he will put us at more risk than another president would, because he's just not those other presidents.

Comment

Working...
                              X