No announcement yet.

The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't think guns are going to become harder to get anytime in the next, oh, 10 years, minimum. That particular part of the culture war has been fought and liberals lost it badly. Gun ownership and the overall popularity of the 2nd amendment is higher than ever. And it's increasingly crossing demographic boundaries--one of the groups that gun ownership is growing fastest with is women, who traditionally have formed an important core of the anti-gun movement. Gun control is dead.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Obama is terrified of being assassinated. He's been attacking our second amendment rights for quite some time.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This guy was apparently a "white nationalist" and there is a Facebook photo of him wearing a jacket with the old flags of apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia sewn on it while his front license plate on his car was removed and replaced with Confederate flags. His parents bought him a gun for his 21st birthday and that is the weapon he used during the mass killing.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Yeah I don't think guns are going to become harder to get anytime in the next, oh, 10 years, minimum. That particular part of the culture war has been fought and liberals lost it badly. Gun ownership and the overall popularity of the 2nd amendment is higher than ever. And it's increasingly crossing demographic boundaries--one of the groups that gun ownership is growing fastest with is women, who traditionally have formed an important core of the anti-gun movement. Gun control is dead.
          Gun ownership is actually at record lows but the folks who do own guns are buying more than ever. Seriously, it isn't unusual for one gun nut to have a dozen different guns.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            A few years ago I'd have argued that point, but then a school full of tiny kids got shot to pieces and the response from a significant number of Americans was 'Don't take my guns!'. At this point you're probably quite right, and deserve whatever you get.

Comment

A few years ago I'd have argued that point, but then a school full of tiny kids got shot to pieces and the response from a significant number of Americans was 'Don't take my guns!'. At this point you're probably quite right, and deserve whatever you get.
              Uh - this happened in a 'gun-free' zone. Most mass shootings happen in 'gun-free' zones.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Proof?

Not to mention maybe these zones have been set up because of their historic preponderance to gun crime in the first place...

Etc, ad infinitum! Do you get a hard on being so disingenuous?
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  Yeah, basically mass murder is in your culture to the extent that your knee-jerk reaction is to rally around the 2nd amendment. The US really deserves what it gets.

In fact, I do feel a certain pride that the US could still feel so threatened by a potential invasion from the UK...
                  "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

this little kenobi was also a fan of apartheid era south africa
                    I wonder if young Kenobi ever got mugged by a black man?

Another reason to keep Ben posting on poly and off the streets...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      What elements? Islamists?

Two NYPD cops were executed Saturday after a career criminal drove from Baltimore to Brooklyn to kill police officers in a twisted bid to avenge the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown. “…

Ismaaiyl Brinsley fired at NYPD officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in their squad car in Bedford-Stuyvesant sources said. Hours earlier, Brinsley shot his girlfriend in Baltimore and boasted in social media about wanting to kill cops. Both officers later died at Woodhull Hospital.
                      Nice to see you're already trying to defend your fellow anti-black racist, Ben...
                      Last edited by I AM MOBIUS; June 19, 2015, 07:18.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        Nah, he'd recently achieved release in a sheep and his refractory period isn't very good
                        My refractory period is exceptionally good - I need a small herd of sheep

Comment

God found Dylann Roof

Pity he didn't stop him from shooting up the church in the first place...

Comment

I'm pretty sure the tiny kids don't deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              I'm pretty sure the tiny kids don't deserve it
                              Snark aside, most of you don't, but when a country full of people refuse to band together long enough to change something that's killing your citizens by the thousands and includes tiny kids, then what are we supposed to say? Oh gosh, it's such a shame that this can't be fixed because no-one wants to?

Originally posted by Onion
                              ‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

ISLA VISTA, CA—In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what he really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”
                              http://www.theonion.com/article/no-w...ere-this-36131

Comment

something that's killing your citizens by the thousands
                                What, mass shootings? Not nearly thousands. Not even hundreds.

A big part of why gun control lost is the fact that the guns that liberals want to ban--scary black rifles, "assault weapons" (what a silly term) are virtually never used in murder. The other kind of weapons, namely pistols, the supreme court has repeatedly held cannot be banned.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X