Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    To be fair, exceptions that prove the rule... LDRs are extremely difficult to manage.

Also both Elok and Jon Miller are very religious... so maybe it'll work if y'all both become Christians . (I realize this isn't the best way to evangelize, but I'm doing the best I can with what I've got here ).
    My LDR girlfriend started the relationship a hardcore Christian and ended it a newly converted pagan.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Managing relationships is women talk dude. I don't know why you would want a relationship with a woman that is far away but good luck with it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Managing relationships is women talk dude.

Whut?
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Puts his divorce into perspective I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            Whut?
            Women and priests I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Puts his divorce into perspective I guess
              Because she failed to manage the relationship.

Comment

Women and priests I mean.
                Whut and whut?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

How about massage the relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                    Whut and whut?
                    You're just going to fail bro.

Comment

Uhh, explains a lot, Kid. You're on your own here. Relationships are work.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Uhh, explains a lot, Kid. You're on your own here. Relationships are work.
                        Either a priest or a woman told you that. It was probably a priest. Regardless, you don't have clue about what you're saying.

Comment

Either a priest or a woman told you that.
                          You're right about that. My mother and my grandmother who were and are happily married. I trust their word over yours.

Regardless, you don't have clue about what you're saying.
                          Mhmm, I'm wagering Poly would be on my side here. What say ye, Polytubbies?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Because she failed to manage the relationship.
                            You expect women to do all the work? No wonder you're a deadbeat dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              You're right about that. My mother and my grandmother who were and are happily married. I trust their word over yours.

Mhmm, I'm wagering Poly would be on my side here. What say ye, Polytubbies?
                              You didn't contradict me. I said that a woman told you that and you confirmed that. Stop wasting my time.

Comment

You didn't contradict me. I said that a woman told you that and you confirmed that. Stop wasting my time.
                                I'm saying that they were right. You hear that Kid? A woman was actually right.

Comment

Working...
                                X