Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you REALLY defend to the death somebody's right to say something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am officially issuing a Death ThreatTM to both Kidicious and Ben Kenobi:

Both of you are mortal and will, in time, die.

According to the butterfly effect, this post may, in some subtle yet inevitable way, contribute to your ultimate demise. Or not.

We shall see.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      I am officially issuing a Death ThreatTM to both Kidicious and Ben Kenobi:

According to the butterfly effect, this post may, in some subtle yet inevitable way, contribute to your ultimate demise. Or not.

We shall see.
      Thanks for the reminder
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Normally I'd be terrified of an American threatening death since you guys love guns but then I realized that JR lives in Illinois.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Which is why a lot of them die every year.
          I suspect Illegal Mexicans in Texas are more common than deaf Canadian teachers.

Interesting. BK has no grasp of logic whatsoever.
          Choosing to retreat to fight the same enemy from a better position is hardly poor tactics.

Given your past behaviour, anything for which we only have your word is highly suspect.
          Ah, as opposed to prejudice. I see. Perhaps someone might suggest logic as the answer?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Ah, as opposed to prejudice. I see. Perhaps someone might suggest logic as the answer?
            Um, yes? Prejudice would be if I treated other canadians/catholics based on my interactions with you.

Indeed, logic would be the answer to several of your problems. At least you acknowledge that someone else should suggest it, since you have none to offer.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
            X