No announcement yet.

Petition for MrFun to change his avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't Mr. Fun go back to one of those tasteful Tom of Finland pictures?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      And you honestly think that my avatar is the only avatar in Apolyton OT that you think is juvenile and stupid??
      No, it's just the worst offender.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        No, it's just the worst offender.
        Well, fuck political correctness.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Is that what they are calling it these days?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I still have Mr Funless on ignore - was thinking of taking off him - DENIED.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              So are 85% of avatars here though...
              Not mine!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Not mine!
                15%
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Look up the First Amendment in the U.S. Constitution, and see if you're able to understand what it says.
                  Elevator passenger: Excuse me, can you please stop farting on the elevator?
                  MrFun: First amendment! First amendment! Look it up it's in the constitution! [fart]
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

He could just move and see what true distress looks like in person.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Personally, I see no reason for MrFun to change his avatar. Especially considering some of his known alternatives.

But just out of curiosity, I did a Google image search on his name. Here's the first result:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mr_fun_by_cardboardkevin-d3chb0o.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	9101616

Be careful what you wish for, gribbler.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        Elevator passenger: Excuse me, can you please stop farting on the elevator?
                        MrFun: First amendment! First amendment! Look it up it's in the constitution! [fart]
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ben_franklin_fart_proudly_poster-rcecf9b0f70ff44c7aadee805a5598818_wv3_8byvr_512.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	9101617
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Franklin
                          “Let every fart count as a peal of thunder for liberty. Let every fart remind the nation of how much it has let pass out of its control. So fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty… and fart proudly!”
                          It's...real.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If you had asked me "guess which founding father has a quote about farting," then I'd have guessed Ben Franklin
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

And you honestly think that my avatar is the only avatar in Apolyton OT that you think is juvenile and stupid??
                              It certainly is for someone who insists that he's a moderate.

I hereby sign the petition, but I fear that MrFun is too pigheaded.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                If you had asked me "guess which founding father has a quote about farting," then I'd have guessed Ben Franklin
                                So would I, but it's still a bit of a shock.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X