Welcome back, Ben Kenobi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back, Ben Kenobi!

I just signed up here so obviously have no idea what he was banned for but I'd just like to give him a warm welcome!

Wow, and the DL already knows Kentonio
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm assuming from your signature that you know a lot about cars?

Comment

Welcome back, mate!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Welcome back Ben

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
            I just signed up here so obviously have no idea what he was banned for
            Basically, for being Ben Kenobi.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Welcome back Ben, the more we can distract you with your bull**** here, the safer the kiddies in Texas will be...
              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Basically, for being Ben Kenobi.
                I was banned for a poorly worded post, which Aeson deleted. Nothing more nor less.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

the more we can distract you with your bull**** here, the safer the kiddies in Texas will be
                  Indeed for you inspire me to continue on.

Comment

Too bad we can't say the same about the Welsh sheep.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I inspire you to continue on with your kiddie fiddling tendencies...?
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I inspire you to continue on with your kiddie fiddling tendencies...?
                        Apolyton as a collective has greatly encouraged me over the years. Some moreso than others. It is good to be back again.

Comment

Wow, you read it here first: Ben openly admitting to be a paedophile...

Comment

Wow, you read it here first: Ben openly admitting to be a paedophile...
                            Pedophilia? Where on earth did I say anything about that?

Perhaps you should have a seat over there...

Comment

Same Ben...no lesson learned.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X