Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Aeson, where the **** are the Christmas smilies...!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Aeson, where the **** are the Christmas smilies...!?

Well...?
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

I hate religionistas like I AM MOBIUS always trying to jam Christianity down our throats.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
      Well...?
      Well
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm not sure where they are. We may have to cancel Christmas this year.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Santa Marx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	9101385

Merry Marxmas!!!
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              I'm not sure where they are. We may have to cancel Christmas this year.
              Clearly we need a new owner.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I checked my copy of "American Facts about the World" and discovered Santa Clauses are used to direct traffic in the Philippines.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0023ae6cf369104ed08f02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	9101386

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Never mind the Christmas smileys. Where's the only decent thread with Australia's title in it for ages? You know, the one where people worship my anatomical dimensions?

Comment

It's time for the revolution!!!

Marxmas is coming!! Overthrow the Aeson dictatorship and have a Poly for the people!
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You might want to reconsider before you get banned again.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes, I'm sure Aeson's just quaking in his boots.! Soon the bourgeoisie will be smashed!
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The Australian Coffee Shop thread disappeared. Please stop the Koreas from stealing our threads!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                            Never mind the Christmas smileys. Where's the only decent thread with Australia's title in it for ages? You know, the one where people worship my anatomical dimensions?

http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...e?goto=newpost
                            Did someone say something bad about Kim Jong Un in the thread or something?

Comment

I'm pretty sure he wasn't mentioned, but there was some discussion of Sunnis and Shiites. But did any of the other threads have those? Is there a common thread, or is it a random technical issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X