Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson is currently deadlocked due to race conditions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Question for Wilson is where he goes now - if I were him I wouldn't feel safe living near Ferguson, at least not right now
    If I were him I'd go work for a sheriff's department in the rural mountain northwest.

Comment

• You jack more threads than all other polys combined you *****. Don't ****ing puss out. Lets have it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Congrats, Kid. You won. Now let's all move on.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Somebody who wasn't a narcissist would know that there's a time to stop jacking a thread, so **** off
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Somebody who wasn't a narcissist would know that there's a time to stop jacking a thread, so **** off
            You happily jacked a thread about 43 students being murdered. You're a ****ing *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Congrats, Kid. You won. Now let's all move on.
              Once again Kidicious PWNs everyBody at Poly!

Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                Once again Kidicious PWNs everyBody at Poly!

Comment

• Ok. Carry on. Carry on with the popular belief that loinburger has balls and a conscience.

Comment

• You're worse than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Tamerlane combined and have no business talking about balls or conscience (the conscience part is self-explanatory, the balls part is because Hitler was missing a testicle)

Comment

• I'm going to shut up now. Can you do that? Or will the voices in your head make you continue?

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        If I were him I'd go work for a sheriff's department in the rural mountain northwest.
                        Basically his only option if he wants to remain in LE. I think that he's done a pretty good job of staying under the radar, so who knows where he'll end up.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• He's still may have civil suit to deal with.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Basically his only option if he wants to remain in LE. I think that he's done a pretty good job of staying under the radar, so who knows where he'll end up.
                            10 years from now nobody will care. I think he stays. He's done a great job of keeping the media out of it and cops being cops.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I don't think so. The police department would probably be liable, and that's assuming that he police officers don't have immunity in Missouri anyway.

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                              Basically his only option if he wants to remain in LE. I think that he's done a pretty good job of staying under the radar, so who knows where he'll end up.
                              I think if he moves and changes his name nobody's going to fly out to Montana to protest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                                He's got a nice bland name (as opposed to, say, Mark Fuhrman), so if he wanted to work somewhere else it's not like everybody would be saying "Oh, you must be that Officer Wilson."

Comment

Working...
                                X