Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trekkers, walkers, and all foot perverts, any epic routes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the John Muir trail when I was 19, half of it anyway.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

My trek isn't nearly as long, or as scenic, but I'm currently 40 miles into doing Illinois and Michigan Canal trail. After I finish, I'll jump the gap to the Hennepin Canal trail, and then to the Rock Island trail. When I finish 5 years from now, I'll be at my Mother-in-law's front door. (If only that was the next time I had to go down there. )

Comment

That's nice... not epic but nice for sure. An epic adventure would be to take Route 66 (it starts from Chicago, right?) and drive that one. I'd like to do that with a motorcycle, it's on my bucket list so I'll be sure to do it. Then again, seeing the size of your cars and all women with iPhones while driving, it probably will be my last completed mission on that list. Now I must attend Sauna Gods.
          It's a fun ride to drive across America.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It has to be. I'm going to do it. I've done some more extensive traveling on the west coast... I liked that as well. Before that I've done east coast, but that was with parents adn I was younger so I had no say in anything, it was still fun. The west coast was a road trip with friends, one of the best things ever. In fact we're going again with my mom and the kids next summer. Can't do more than 3 weeks though, due to joint custody but that's OK.

I'll be doing Route 66 some day. Maybe next year.

I'm not pushing my dreams in the distant future, they need to be realised in this life time.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Tulsa is on 66
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wow, this is EPIC.

Maybe this has to be done for like the US version after Euro version. Yyou see, do it once and it'll get you noticed like nice one, it would be great to do that here and put it on Discovery or something and then we jstu do that.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hey there, Pekka. Sounds like an awesome idea. If you end up on the grand Finland-Santiago expedition, I'll happily walk along in Denmark.

Comment

Working...
                  X